Thursday, March 13, 2014

Site Analysis 3

Jen Pennington 
http://www.rhizomedesign.com/

I felt the homepage to be interesting and functional. The body of works was 
represented well and professional. I enjoyed the depth, which was presented 
through the application of the designs in logo, print, video, and websites. 
I would like to incorporate a more interesting homepage.


Helen He GD


I enjoyed the amount of work displayed on her site, the load time was a bit slow,
but worth the wait. I really liked the application of her work into the many contexts
and hope to employ my work into a broader spectrum.



Juri Seo WDIM

I feel the content on this site to be very clean and full. I enjoyed the video and
process displayed in a tidy way. I would like to display my process in a clean 
manner like this.




No comments:

Post a Comment